Optimalprint is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo and design products for consumers across 23 markets in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. The brand is growing rapidly by delivering high-quality products, quickly, affordably, and sustainably because they are produced locally.
Optimalprint has the highest customer satisfaction scores in all its markets (measured independently) and the highest-rated photo printing app in the App Store and Google Play store. We are working hard to innovate and continue to bring new products and the best user experience to the market. For our customers, Optimalprint represents a smarter and more sustainable way of bringing their memories into their daily lives or shop for designs to wear and/or decorate their homes.
Optimalprint is part of Gelato. Our culture is best described as team-oriented with highly energized and open-minded people from the best companies and schools in the world. Almost everyone in the team has a different nationality and comes from different parts of the world. We are highly motivated, led by experienced executives and entrepreneurs. Gelato recently raised $240m from Insight Partners, Softbank, funds managed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and existing investors.
What are we up to now?
We are about to reignite the Optimalprint brand and bring the user interface and design to the next level. Build a one-stop-shop for photo products for all families.
The Paid Social Media Manager is responsible for implementing Optimalprint paid
advertising strategies within prominent social media networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and others, to maximize business results. You will play a pivotal role in executing our social media campaigns, measuring results, making recommendations, and implementing changes and enhancements to achieve overall targets.
You will work together with a best-in-class team of performance marketers, external vendors, and digital marketing agencies to promote our brand and offering. You will be tasked with increasing conversions and driving the commercial performance of our paid social media activity, while working closely with the Head of Customer Acquisition and the rest of the Marketing team in target-setting as well as post-campaign performance evaluations.
What you will be doing
- Analyze, execute and optimize our paid social media campaigns across platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and others), countries and products, and in close coordination with our organic/community management efforts and broader Marketing campaigns.
- Develop break-through insights and translate them into concrete actionable recommendations for customer engagement and product improvement.
- Present and defend your recommendations and solutions at the highest levels of the company.
- Analyze competitor offerings within the paid social media landscape and work with Product Managers to improve the purchase funnel and experience in every step of the customer journey and at every touchpoint.
- Research new and applicable online marketing and advertising technology/platforms, including artificial intelligence/machine learning to improve efficiency across campaigns.
- Be responsible for improving our relationship with millions of consumers globally.
- Be accountable for growing our customer base and improving customer advocacy.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have superior communication skills, high integrity and great attention to detail.
You are truly passionate about paid social media marketing and love working on and learning about it. You have incredible stamina, resilience, and grit. You’re a doer, who changes until winning. You feel comfortable getting your hands’ dirty while never losing sight of the long-term ambition, this quarter’s budget, and today’s customers.
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- Passion for Gelato and our vision – sharing creativity. Deep passion for working with paid social media marketing.
- M.Sc./M.A. degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or another data-driven or marketing field.
- 5+ years of experience in paid social media marketing in B2C e-commerce, digital marketing, including demonstrable experience leading and managing paid campaigns in Facebook and Instagram.
- Experience with YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, display or programmatic advertising is a big plus.
- Experience with handling acquisition campaigns for apps is also a big plus (e.g. Apple Search Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Google UAC).
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels (conversion rate optimization) is a big plus.
- Comfortable with Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor. Experience using Smartly is a plus.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills. Strong attention to detail and zero-defect.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong ability to conceptualize and communicate complex topics in a simple and factual way.
- Business-fluent in English, and good with at least one other language.
- Strong ability to think independently yet operate effectively in and with teams.
What we offer
We offer the rare opportunity to change the world in such that everyone around you can use the services you’ve been part of building. We’re not just another social web application; we’re improving one of the world’s largest industries.
We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them. You will be able to work with smart, motivated and engaged co-workers from all over the world, in an intense and very energetic environment.
You will have a tangible impact on the way that we operate and expand our business. Working with some of the most ambitious colleagues out there you will have a ground floor opportunity to put all your experience and know-how to the test while learning at a speed you thought was impossible before joining.
As we continue to grow, we want you to grow with us and for the right candidate, there is no limit to where this opportunity might take you.