Job Title: Logistics Operations Analyst APAC
Benefits: Private Health Care, Share options.
We own no assets - we build the software that connects world-class production facilities all across the world. We already have more than 100 production partners in 30 countries. In 72 hours we can reach more than 5 billion people and potential consumers in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
What You Will Be Doing
Gelato’s network of logistics carrier partners is growing world-wide, and we are looking for data-driven, entrepreneurial Logistics Operations Analysts who will help us drive carrier performance to the next level. As an integral part of the Gelato Logistics team, the Logistics Operations Analyst works to improve carrier performance for a specific geographical market to continually improve capacity, service and costs of our carrier network ensuring we consistently meet customer promise.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
Analysis of Metrics and KPIs: You will own the key performance metrics for a region and will be expected to know their performance numbers inside and out
Root Cause Analysis: Support end-to-end analysis of supply chain defects and help drive visibility of key areas of opportunity.
Network Execution: You will be in close contact with multiple teams to low cost, high speed fulfilment of orders while mitigating day to day production and logistics partner constraints
- Process Innovation: Partner with our technical product teams to ideate and standardize new features and products that will drive visible improvements to supply chain metrics
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Engineering, Science or a quantitative discipline
- 1+ years of experience in operations/supply chain/logistics/e-commerce role is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines whilst managing multiple projects.
- Proficient with BI tools (eg Tableau/PowerBI/Looker)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency in Spanish & Portuguese language
What it’s like to work at Gelato
We are a customer-obsessed team with the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it much more sustainable. Everyone who joins our team must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by our mission. We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.