Gelato has built the world's largest and most global network for on-demand production of customized items e.g. t-shirts, wall art, mugs, books, hoodies, and cards. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
We own no assets - we build the software that connects world-class production facilities all across the world. We already have more than 100 production partners in 32 countries. In 72 hours we can reach more than 5 billion people with customized products in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
Gelato is changing the way that customized products can be produced on-demand. We are already empowering thousands of e-commerce entrepreneurs to grow and scale their businesses. With local production, and exact matching of supply and demand, there is no waste and carbon emissions are reduced.
Together we can increase global GDP by effectively supporting local on-demand production.
What you will be doing
The CX Program Manager (Concessions) is a key role in our Customer Success team. In this role, you will support several key programs and initiatives and influence multiple cross-functional teams’ roadmaps to drive customer experience improvements and eliminate errors driving concessions. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall quality framework for CS operations globally by defining and managing a data-based customer experience model, working closely with Operations and Analytics teams. The role will help define and manage key metrics that have significance towards bottom line of the company.
A successful candidate possesses strong business judgment, can work independently in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment, and has excellent communication skills. Demonstrated ability to define, design and drive a program’s vision and roadmap, manage competing priorities, and work with large data sets across several dimensions is required.
Some areas of this role include:
- Advocate on behalf of Customers and identify customer experience improvement opportunities throughout the consumer business using data, defect specifics, and verbatims.
- Build structured governance models that drive people, process, and improvement initiatives to optimize customer experience end-to-end.
- Formulate insights and present well-reasoned, data-driven proposals to cross-functional stakeholder teams on opportunities in areas of concessions and error elimination.
- Support development of strategies/programs, and influence prioritization of concession reduction and improved customer experience projects across the organization.
- Develop/drive business and program progress reporting as it relates to concessions and error elimination, and manage engagement with the stakeholders.
- Deliver product/program quality improvements based on data that directly or indirectly impacts the customer experience.
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have superior communication skills, high integrity and great attention to detail. In addition, we would like to see the following in your profile:
- Bachelor/MBA Degree
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- 3+ years of experience working cross-functionally with product/program management, operations, and analytics teams
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Analytical and quantitative skills
What it’s like to work at Gelato
We are a customer-obsessed team with the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it much more sustainable. Everyone who joins our team must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by our mission. We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.