We are here to disrupt the traditional production system. At Gelato, new insights have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what can be accomplished! The people here at Gelato don’t just build software and products - we work on building the kind of services that revolution entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Gelato, and help us make the world more sustainable and better than we found it.
What you will be doing
The Content and Quality Manager (QMs) will not initially lead direct reports, but will lead contact center partners, being responsible for supporting and guiding their respective sites and agents to achieve business goals. QMs demonstrate a fundamental understanding of contact center operations. In addition, they anticipate broader business needs, collaborate influentially with cross-functional teams, and develop strategic goals and tactical plans. QMs align resources to maintain a balance of customer, people, and business focus. They have a passion to develop content and quality of our team and leaders; driving accountability to ensure success.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing individual contributors and managers in a multi-channel contact center environment
- Encouraging a team to apply functional expertise and creativity to improve customer and Agent experiences.
- Communicating in a strong, clear, and consistent manner which translates from strategy into action
- Crafting a quality intelligence framework that guides the business
- Driving employee engagement that lives up to Gelato culture and embodies the Gelato cultural values and principles at every stage
Who you are
- BA/BS or MBA in business management, communications, or related field; or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in customer support lead role
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Extensive regional and/or global experience, in handling highly functional teams in a fast-paced environment
What it’s like to work at Gelato
We are a customer-obsessed team with the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it much more sustainable. Everyone who joins our team must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by our mission. We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.